The proof is in the results!

These are just a few of the digital advertising & marketing results we've achieved for Canadian small businesses. Imagine what we could do for your business!

164%
164% increase in Google AdWords conversions
Flood Masters
Toronto
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q4 2016
114%
114% increase in phone calls to business
Aire One Heating & Cooling
Barrie
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs Q1 2016
12.5%
12.5% Reduction in Google AdWords Cost-Per-Click (CPC)
Clear Lake Village Resort
Torrance
,
Ontario
Q3 2016
251%
251% increase in Google AdWords conversion rate
Aire One Heating & Cooling
Barrie
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q1 2016
124%
124% increase in Google AdWords conversions
Best Buy Insurance
Ajax
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q4 2016
-69%
69% reduction in Facebook CPA (Cost Per Acquisition)
Woodhaven Country Lodge
Lakehurst
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q4 2016
147%
147% increase in Google AdWords conversions
GTA Photography Classes
Toronto
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q4 2016
25%
25% increase in Google AdWords conversion rate
GTA Photography Classes
Toronto
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q4 2016
187%
187% increase in tracked phone calls to business
Flood Masters
Toronto
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q4 2016
323%
323% increase in Facebook conversions
Woodhaven Country Lodge
Lakehurst
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q4 2016
187%
187% increase in Google AdWords conversions
Aire One Heating & Cooling
Barrie
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q1 2016
-52%
-52% Decrease in Google AdWords Cost-Per-Acquision (CPA)
Aire One Heating & Cooling
Barrie
,
Ontario
2016 vs. 2015
386%
386% Increase in Google AdWords CTR (Click-Through Rate)
Uptown Montessori School
Vaughan
,
Ontario
Q4 2016
133%
133% Increase in unique phone calls from Google AdWords
Uptown Montessori School
Vaughan
,
Ontario
Q4 2016
43%
43% Reduction in Google AdWords CPA (Cost Per Acquisition)
Uptown Montessori School
Vaughan
,
Ontario
Q4 2016
175%
175% Increase in Google AdWords Leads
Aire One Heating & Cooling
Barrie
,
Ontario
2016 vs. 2015
583%
583% Increase in Google AdWords Conversion Rate
Uptown Montessori School
Vaughan
,
Ontario
Q4 2016
184%
184% Increase in Google AdWords Click-Through Rate (CTR)
Clear Lake Village Resort
Torrance
,
Ontario
Q3 2016
167%
167% Increase in unique phone calls from Google AdWords
Aire One Heating & Cooling
Barrie
,
Ontario
2016 vs. 2015
54%
Revenue increased 54% in one year!
Woodhaven Country Lodge
Lakehurst
,
Ontario
2016 vs. 2015
192%
192% Increase in Google AdWords Conversions
AMJ Campbell
Mississauga
,
Ontario
Q4 2014
70%
70% of business now comes from AdWords, while the remaining 30% comes from word-of-mouth
Pro-Leak Solutions
Schomberg
,
Ontario
2013
200%
200% revenue growth within the first year of using STRADEGY.CA's services
Pro-Leak Solutions
Schomberg
,
Ontario
2013
79%
79% increase in Google AdWords conversions
Uptown Montessori School
Vaughan
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q4 2016
173%
173% increase in Google AdWords Conversions
Uptown Montessori School
Vaughan
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q4 2016
337%
337% increase in phone calls to business
Woodhaven Country Lodge
Lakehurst
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q1 2016
164%
164% increase in conversions from all channels
Uptown Montessori School
Vaughan
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q4 2016
83%
83% increase in conversion rate from all channels
Uptown Montessori School
Vaughan
,
Ontario
Q1 2017 vs. Q4 2016
Now explore our services to learn how we can help you grow your bottom line online!
Explore Our Services