It all starts with a conversation. Call 1-888-552-0331 to speak with an Advisor now, or complete the following form to have an Advisor contact you within 24 business hours. We're available Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5PM EST.
Discover the 6 step digital marketing strategy local service businesses are using to out-compete the competition and win new leads and customers.
Complete the following form and we'll send a free copy to your email inbox.
Find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about our online lead generation service.
The strategies used to generate online leads for a service business are different from other types of businesses. We specialize in helping Canadian service businesses, generate online leads and customers.
Our online lead generation service has been specifically designed for Canadian service businesses that want better marketing results. It includes everything you need to generate more leads at a lower cost. It includes the following:
While most agencies focus on helping businesses reach more and more consumers, we help businesses convert more and more of the consumers they've already reached into leads and customers. More than 95% of consumers that visit a business online don't convert into a lead or customer and most won't return. Businesses are spending the majority of their marketing resources bring consumers to their business only to let the vast majority leave. Business want better results form their marketing and that's what we provide them. By focusing on conversion optimization instead of consumer acquisition, we can help you generate more leads for less money. Why aren't more agencies doing this? We've asked ourselves the same question.
While no one can guarantee the results you'll achieve with online marketing, businesses that use our online lead generation service, typically triple their leads. In many cases customers have more than tripled their leads. While there are many factors outside of our control, there are many things we can control. We've been perfecting our online lead generation strategy since 2012 and continue to do so every day. Approximately 10% of businesses have a well optimized and successful lead generation strategy - there's not much we can offer these companies. But the other 90% we can help!
We do not charge any setup fees. Because we do not charge setup fees, we do require an initial twelve month commitment. We plan your marketing over a twelve month period and do a great portion of the work up front - such as planning, designing, and building your lead generation website. during your initial twelve month period we retain ownership and all rights to the assets we create on your behalf. Ownerhip and all rights will automatically transfer to you after your initial twelve month period provided you do not have an outstanding balance with us. If you wish to cancel our service prior to the completion of your initial twelve month period, you can pay the remaining balance of your initial twelve month period to obtain ownership and all rights to the assets we have created for your. We do not retain ownership or rights to any assets you provide to us, they remain yours.
Our online lead generation customers typically see results within the first few months of launching their lead generation website. While we can't guarantee a timeframe for results, many of our customers have doubled or tripled their leads within the first three months of service. Results will vary depending on your industry and the geographic areas you service.
Click a category below to filter FAQ's